These are the rules. We reserve the right to impose any and all limitations on source requests, including the outright banning of source requesters if you don’t follow the rules and play nicely. These rules will change and evolve and it’s your responsibility to check them ahead of making a source request.
1) Source requests are to be made by working members of the media— journalists, bloggers, producers, writers, and other content creators. While this is primarily intended for professional members of the media, students writing or producing for credible outlets are welcome to submit queries.
2) We do not accept requests for publications hidden behind a pay-wall. If your story isn’t accessible by the public for free, you can’t use Marijuana Media Connect.
3) Source requesters should share a link to their story with their expert source once its been published.
4) You must fill out all required information in your source request. If you wish your publication, name, and contact info be kept anonymous, please indicate so on the form request.
5) Please credit Marijuana Media Connect where and when appropriate when making a connection through our service.